Join us for the MA Run/Walk to Fight Lymphedema & Lymphatic Diseases, presented by LE&RN, our partner BIDMC/Harvard Medical School, and Jobst and Tactile Medical (Premier Presenting Sponsors) in beautiful Artesani Park in Brighton, MA.
Join LE&RN and our supporters in the fight against lymphedema and lymphatic diseases. We will run or walk on behalf of the estimated 10 million Americans and 250 million worldwide who are fighting this Lymphedemic. LE&RN's mission is to fight lymphatic disease and lymphedema through education, research and advocacy, but it doesen't happen without you.
Event details and schedule
- Artesani Park - 1255 Soldiers Field Road, Brighton, MA
- Registration/Check-in from 8 - 9 am
- Water and healthy snacks provided
- Run or walk as much as you are able
- T-shirts provided as a thank you for donation (as available)
Active.com runners may register HERE.