Food for the Hungry 5K. Join us!
Because it's not okay –
- More than one billion people in the world live on less than one dollar a day*
- Every year six million children die from malnutrition before their fifth birthday*
- More than 2.6 billion people—over 40 percent of the world’s population—do not have basic sanitation, and more than one billion people still use unsafe sources of drinking water*
- Around the world, a total of 114 million children do not get even a basic education*
What will you run/walk for?
Join Food for the Hungry December 11, 2016 and run or walk to help end some of the most devastating effects of poverty.
1. Register for the Race. http://www.fbhalf.com Use code FH16 for a 5% discount.
2. Create a personalized online fundraising page by clicking on the button on the right side of your screen.
3. Grab your friends, family and co-workers and form a team! Give others the opportunity to join you by donating to your cause.
Food for the Hungry (FH) is a registered 501c3 nonprofit organization working in 20+ countries throughout the world. Through projects and education, FH partners with communities to increase food supply and security, have access to clean water, medical care, spiritual support and education. We walk with communities on their journey to become self-sustaining.
*UN Millenium Project
All funds raised through this event will be used by Food for the Hungry 'where needed most' to support projects and programs.