We are One Team, One School, One Community...
- FCA is a STUDENT-ATHLETE like Madison, leading a Bible study with her teammates utilizing FCA Bibles you provided!
- FCA is a COACH like Eric, modeling character to his players through the 3-D principles he learned at an FCA Coaches' Clinic!
- FCA is a CAMPER like Jermaine, one of the 87 high school football players who gave their lives to Christ at an FCA Camp!
- FCA is a TEACHER like Tracey, who has been battling cancer for 2 years, yet every Thursday leads an FCA Huddle in her school to give her students hope!
- FCA is a PASTOR like John, coming alongside FCA in his local community to speak at a weekend chapel!
- FCA is a MOM like Shelby, organizing snacks every week for her daughter's Friday morning FCA Huddle!
- FCA is a BUSINESSMAN like Ryan, faithfully supporting FCA financially each month!
- FCA is a VOLUNTEER like Jeff, serving pasta in an IPS High School before the pre-game chapel!
- FCA is CHRIST transforming lives through your PARTNERSHIP in this ministry!
YOU ARE FCA! WE ARE FCA! Together we can achieve the vision of seeing the World Transformed by Christ through the influence of Coaches and Athletes!
We are excited to announce we have a generous donor who will be matching all gifts given up to $10,000 today on #GivingTuesday! Your gift will be doubled!
Would you consider making a year-end donation to help us bring Christ to more people in Central Indiana? Your support will have a lasting impact on the lives of student-athletes and coaches.
Please join us today and double your gift! #WeAreFCA
$50 – Provides an IPS TEAM with a Meal and Team Chapel.
$150 – Equips a Team with Leadership Bibles & Bible Study Resources.
$500 – Grants a Camp Scholarship for a Team Captain or a Coach.
$1,500 – Supports a Team Huddle for an entire YEAR!
For more information on Central Indiana FCA, visit us at www.indyfca.org. Thank you!
Coach Warren Wallace
Psalm 139:14--"I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, And my soul knows it very well.”
Thanks for impact FCA has had on my boys and the opportunities to develop their leadership skills
|George and Peggy Rapp||$1,000.00|
|Michael and Patricia Soult||$100.00|
|Gerald A Weber||$25.00|
Thankful for the impact FCA had on me as a student athlete and continues to have in this community!
|Paul and Jennifer||$100.00|