Goal to help orphans reached! Extending to $1.7 million!
Thanks to caring people like you, we reached our $1 million goal for the Global Orphan Care Fund!
When The Drop Box movie shared Pastor Lee Jong-rak’s efforts to save children in South Korea, friends like you opened up your hearts and gave generously to support:
- Pastor Lee’s work in South Korea
- Focus on the Family’s Wait No More program to help orphans in the United States.
But because of the overwhelming need of orphaned children in South Korea and right here in the U.S., we are extending our fund-raising goal to $1.7 million. Please continue to pray and give.
Learn more about how God is using Pastor Lee to save these precious children and the amazing story behind the making of The Drop Box.
Could that person be you?
Your heart tells you to do something to help – you don’t want to forget and move on – but really, what can one person do?
Here’s how to get involved:
- Pray! Pray for orphans and pray for those seeking to adopt. As you lift them before the Lord, follow the guidance of Philippians 4:6 – “Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer…let your requests be made known to God.”
- Give! Your donation to the Global Orphan Care Fund will help support Pastor Lee’s work in Korea, and provide funds for Focus on the Family’s efforts to help orphans here in the United States through our Wait No More program.
- Share! Use the links provided to share this story on Facebook, Twitter, email – wherever you connect with your friends, help connect them to this cause. You can even set up your own fundraising campaign. Click here to create your own page – it is quick and easy!
- Bring the film to your church! Sign up now for information on how to bring The Drop Box film to your church. This is a great way to raise awareness of this critical worldwide crisis with family, friends and others who need to hear this message.
- Welcome them home! God may be calling you to provide temporary care or a permanent home for an orphan. If you are feeling God’s call, you can get involved by clicking here (iCareAboutOrphans.org) or here to learn more.
Do something today …
Too often our good intentions get lost in the clutter of life. Don’t let that happen today. There are millions of orphans worldwide – one of them needs you. Please do something today before you leave this page.
“Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.” (James 1:27, NIV)